Search This Blog

Saturday 3 February 2018

Village Life!

    “And what can I do you for today? Ah yes the Tally Ho that’ll be two units sir.”
    “Thank you. I don’t suppose you have something like this?”
    “Oh no sir, I’ve not seen anything like that before.”
    “You’re positive?”
    “Oh yes sir, I’ve never stocked a thing as nasty as that before, I’d have remembered.”
    “Really.”
    “If you don’t mind me asking, what does that little lever do?”
    “It makes it go.”
    “Of course it does, silly of me. Why would you want something like that?”
    “It’s something to toy with.”
    “If you say so sir.”
    “I thought I might find a mate for it.”
    “I can’t imagine there being two things like that in the world sir.”
    “If there’s one there has to be another, wouldn’t you say?”
    “Ordinarily I would agree, but if I thought there were two of them in the world, I’d bash them both with a hammer so that there couldn’t be any more of them!”
    “Really, oh well I still like it.”
    “Each to his own sir, but if I were you I’d keep it in that matchbox and never let it see the light of day again!”
    “Rather cruel.”
    “Better safe than sorry I’d say.”
    “Oh well, be seeing you.
     “Be seeing you sir.”


BSEENU

No comments:

Post a Comment