Search This Blog

Thursday 10 May 2018

60 Second Interview With No.14

    “Good morning.”
    “What do you want?”
    “Just a chat.”
    “What about?”
    “You know you bear a striking resemblance to Number Twenty-Two.”
    “Who’s he?”
    “Number Two’s assistant.”
    “But I’m Number Two’s assistant.”
    “Of course you are, for what that’s worth!”
    “What do you mean by that?”
    “Only that you and Number Twenty-Two have more in common than appearance and dress.”
    “Look who is this Twenty-two, do I know him?”
    “No, but like you he’s not allowed to help with the important things. In fact you and he could actually change episodes, and nothing much would change visually.”
    “You must be mad!”
    “In fact I’d go so far as to say that there wouldn’t have been any need for Number Twenty-two if it wasn’t for……. well perhaps its better I don’t say!”
    “You are mad!”
    “No I wouldn’t say that, just the Executive Producer!”

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment